Monday, June 2, 2008

Check back often!!!!

Well, tomorrow I will have my 2nd photo shoot with the fabulous Christie Lacy. I will have many more designs and styles to choose from very soon. I can make just about anything your heart desires.

I am currently working on 30 inventory items (this is new to me, I have never kept inventory before) that will be one-of-a-kind dresses. I recently went through my stash (really it is about 10 boxes full) of fabric and have cut out some fantastic new summer dresses. They will be for sale very soon, so keep checking back.

I pride myself on one-of-a kind outfits to fit your one-of-kind girl. I am very new to all of this, so please if you want to order something contact me and I can give you more details.

Check out the new summer fun list.... www.ninaloca.com

No comments: