Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Rain, rain go away come again another day...

Well, we were supposed to have our 2nd photo shoot last night, but the rain had other plans, so we have rescheduled for next week. Check back late next week for more pictures of my clothing styles.

Just a little about me and my outfits. I started sewing when my daughter was little, so about 8 years ago. I sent her to school in the outfits and people started asking me about them and it has just grown form there. This is my passion. I love to make custom outfits, so no 2 are exactly the same. You can choose a top from one and a bottom from another and make it your own. You choose the colors and or types of fabric you like. Prices start at $45 and go up depending on the outfit you choose, the size and the fabric. I am working on naming all the different variations, so it will be easier for you to tell me what top and bottom you have chosen. Items can be shipped. Please bear with me in this growing stage, I am still working out all the kinks.

If you are interested in ordering something and have a picture, please e-mail me and I can give you a price. If you like something already on this blog or ( www.christielacyphotography/blog.com ), I can also give you a price.

I am currently working on some new stuff and it will be available for purchase very soon. I will try my best to keep some items in inventory for you to choose from.

Thanks for checking in and I look forward to hearing from you.....

Erica
stitchedwithlove@att.net

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful outfits! I wish I had girls to put them in. My boys wouldn't appreciate it. Good luck with your business!
Gail